k, turnout gear is just a tad-bit different from overalls, it's their uniform. So if you become a farmer you too can wear the uniform of overalls. next you're gonna wanna a pair of wellies and then you could really be matching:) I loved wearing my dad's turnout boots in the winter when the driveway wasn't plowed and I needed to get to the mail.
4 comments:
You are too funny. Yes he is one handsome dude.
k, turnout gear is just a tad-bit different from overalls, it's their uniform. So if you become a farmer you too can wear the uniform of overalls.
next you're gonna wanna a pair of wellies and then you could really be matching:) I loved wearing my dad's turnout boots in the winter when the driveway wasn't plowed and I needed to get to the mail.
I think you are both awesome to wear overalls!
Just wanted to let you know how much I love reading your thoughts! This one made me giggle:) Maybe you could just borrow Andy's overalls, LOL!!!
Post a Comment