I feel like I'm extra hormonal this pregnancy. Maybe I just already forgot what it's like and I was this mushy when pregnant with Colt too. But lately, what's on my mind is my husband. 24 hours a day...every single day of the week. I love him. I mean, WOW. I really love him.
Last night I was curled up in a ball in his arms...bawling, just because I could and I missed him. He HAD been sleeping because he went to bed before me but I of course made an entrance and woke him up. I buried my head into his arms [snot and tears pouring all over his tattoos]...and of course he started being the sweet sensitive man he is trying to make me feel better.
He prayed for me and then I asked him if we could always stay this much in love. And he said YES.
I'm pretty sure I've got everything I'll ever need in that guy.
I'm really glad he's mine.
Last night I was curled up in a ball in his arms...bawling, just because I could and I missed him. He HAD been sleeping because he went to bed before me but I of course made an entrance and woke him up. I buried my head into his arms [snot and tears pouring all over his tattoos]...and of course he started being the sweet sensitive man he is trying to make me feel better.
He prayed for me and then I asked him if we could always stay this much in love. And he said YES.
I'm pretty sure I've got everything I'll ever need in that guy.
I'm really glad he's mine.


7 comments:
So sweet :) xoxo
Sounds like you are one another's lobsters.
Are you too young to know that Friend's episode?
You both are too cute. Precious post.
That's a lot better than the Chipmunk Stomping post
Andy! haha!!
Aw, that is precious!! Wish you were coming to Market, it's going to be so slow!!
Ok, sweetest post EVER! I love it. Ok, seriously, thanks for the hulu hook up. I had NO idea this existed. Because of you, I watched Castle with my Man, and enjoyed it, no plug ins, downloads required!
Post a Comment