I heard the story of a little boy named Dillion who was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 2. I'm sure his parents never saw it coming. At Colt's age this little boy was perfectly healthy for all they knew. Of course, the entire time I can't help but think of my baby...and how anything could happen. Anything could happen to anyone.
Life is unpredictable.
The truth that I'm clingy to today is that we aren't guaranteed tomorrow.
I want to hug and kiss my baby today.
I want to love with all my heart today.
I want to be the best wife I can be today.
I want to be more like Jesus today.
You only have today once.
Waste not.

2 comments:
I know, so true! Tomorrow is not promised to us. It's so easy to forget that and take things for granted.
Absolutely correct. I am so glad my future is secure no matter what happens. Beautiful picture
Post a Comment