After crawling across my mattress and realizing that my knee was hitting the box spring...AND after Andy was laying still one night and felt a spring go hay wire underneath him...AND after we worked our booties off in August and had some money left over in the budget...We decided to buy ourselves a new mattress. AND since we can't totally justify dropping hundreds of bucks just because we want something new we decided we would make it our Christmas present to each other, but we'd wouldn't have to wait until Christmas to get it :)
There was a Sealy sale and since I used to work at a furniture store I and since I know the right people we got a great price on a brand new Randolph Terrace Queen Cushion Firm Pillow Top mattress.
Let's just say we slept like babies.
This morning was the first day in months Andy said his back wasn't killing him when he woke up!
Merry Christmas Baby!
Now...how many naps can I squeeze in today?
All I want to do is to go back to sleep :)

6 comments:
Oh the joy of a new mattress!! Sounds like a great Christmas present to me.
That was our Christmas present to ourselves last year. It's been great. Enjoy!!!
A new mattress, that IS like Christmas!
Nothing like a new mattress to get you going. You got an awesome one!
snooze away. It's something you do for yourself. You two deserve it. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Oh, that's awesome! Good for you guys!!
HOpefully you'll get to sleep in on Saturday!!
Post a Comment