Question: Who is in charge of the internet and making sure it never goes away? I mean, this is a serious question. What if one day we just wake up and there is a big red X on our computer screen with a message that says, Sorry for your inconvenience...the internet is gone.
Well, I'm preparing for that day, kinda of like my Dad prepared for y2k when he bought 3 gallons of purified water and kept them in basement just in case the world came crashing down. The water was obviously there to keep us alive. He was thinking ahead. [Hi dad. I love you :)].
Anyhow.
Kaley told me about this website once where you can turn your blog into a book. Like a hard copy. You can take it places. AND that's what I plan to do since I don't have the internet on my phone. I'm going to get a hard copy made of my blog and keep it in my Mary Poppins bag. But really, I'm making my blog into a book and the program is prettttty sweeeet. It's like scrap booking with out the crap.
You should check it out because after all...no one can give me a good explanation of who is in charge of the making sure the internet never disappears.
p.s. Andy is completely surprised that no one gave him a hard time about leaving me a to-do list. You guys are either a) way to nice or b) on his side. Hmmmmm?

6 comments:
Mo! This is just what I need! Do you think there is a way to pick out only the best of the best posts to make into a book? My book would be like 1,000 pages long...and that's simply too heavy to carry around :o)
Thanks for telling me about this~
Does Andy want me to give him a hard time??? Casue that wouldn't be a problem
I'm doing the same thing!! I'm going to do it year by year of our marriage.
Seriously, I need to get on this. In my spare time. Heh. I'm anxious to see yours and how it turns out in real life...are you still planning on waiting til Christmas to get it?
very good, profound question Mo...
what else do you have in your special bag??? Don't forget your "to-do" list's
ya. christmas hopefully. my book is like 150 bucks. but i think about the cost of a real scrap book and im sure i would have spent twice that much and paper and special cut out words.
Post a Comment