He is completely missing the top of his left ringer and his pinkie finger is just in pieces. They ran to the emergency room and they were so messed up they couldn't stretch the skin enough to give him stitches so he has it wrapped up and is waiting for Monday to roll around so he can go see a bone doctor because the bone got sliced too. Guess how we found out? My grandma posted on Facebook the next day! Didn't even call any of us when it happened! Crackhead.
Poor Gramps! We went to visit him on Saturday and took him some pain pills because the stuff they gave him wasn't helping and his finger was still 'throbbing' which translates to PAIN. Some men use other words then pain when actually in pain, like 'pressure' or 'throbs' it's called a high pain tolerance which I know nothing of.
I was with my mom and dad when I went to visit and we decided last minute to grab some lunch to take over to my grandparents. There was a Nelson's Port a Pit Chicken type of thing at a gas station but it was all BBQ ribs and sasuage so we stopped there.
After making the purchase it hit me: Did we just buy the messiest finger food ever [BBQ RIBS] to take to my grandpa who just lost a few fingers?!?!? I mean, have ya ever seen anyone eat BBQ RIBS and not be covered in BBQ sauce from head to toe by the time the meals over??? We're idiots. He ate it and enjoyed it but gee whiz. How stupid :)
And guess what he did this afternoon? MOWED THE LAWN! With his hand wrapped up and elevated just as the doctor ordered. Just proves...Ya can't keep a good man down!
Isn't he the cutest Grandpa ever?
6 comments:
Awe man, I just went from cringing to laughing my ass off in seconds. Facebook??? For real?? That is hilarious in a weird way. Ya know? Then the BBQ and Gramps mowing the lawn... judas priest, that's just too much! That's for the much needed laughter! Good stuff right here.
Dang it, why haven't they figured out an edit button for comments yet??? I meant thanks...
now I see where you get your positive outlook on life from.
He is SUCH a cutie!
Love that you call Grandma a CRACKHEAD!
Too funny.
Ain't ya glad you have some Haab in your blood Mo?
Oh dear, painful. I feel sad for your gramps.
Post a Comment