The before shot.
Sometimes I change my mind 2.5 seconds of I've made a decision. Giving Colt a sucker to keep him busy was one of those decisions I would have liked to change. But you can't steal candy from a baby. You just can't. It's not legal.
I didn't realize how short a #2 guard was on a buzzer. I learned! Much shorter than I had envisioned. But I pretended that it looked nice. Then Spencer leaned over and muttered 'white trash'. He did look like a hillbilly for a few minutes there...but definitely not WT!
Andy was getting antsy watching me. He's a control freak. [did I just say that out loud?] I forgot that on top of being a fireman, and a lawn care guy he is also a barber. I caved. If Colt did end up looking like WT, I wanted to be able to partially blame Andy :)
Luckily we didn't have to sweep any hair up off the ground because it all stuck to Colts sucker...which he put in his mouth...and ate. Haacck...hairball.
AND...TA DA!!!! Colt and cousin Meg showing off the new doo at the party. He even has a little left on top to fauxhawk!
2 comments:
So precious - I love him! Maybe he and Ruby can meet sometime soon...like the weekend of the 18th.
I am laughing out loud right now. I love those pictures. Forget scrap booking. You are going to have his entire life journaled. Love it. And, I am going to hit your brother in the arm next time I see him. He whispered WT. Mean Uncle Spencer.
Post a Comment