1) Grill
and
2) Mow
Doing those things must make him feel like a man because, although I've asked, he still rather me not. I think he thinks I might a) melt the siding of the house and b) mow my initials in the front yard. MPB is swirly and pretty! Anyhow, I'm not sure if the sun has been so hot that he can't think straight or what, but as of this last week, I've officially done both! And I didn't suck at either!
Because I'm such a cheese ball I had Andy take a picture. I swear I'm not as lame as I look in these pictures. We bought pork chops [which we had never cooked before], marinated them and then I grilled them. BEST pork chops ever. Seriously some dang good meat.
Get this...the pork chops were on sale $3.00 for a 4 pack. Then we had green beans and a salad from our garden. Which were FREE. Then the next night we had leftovers. Which equals $1.50/night for dinner for the Bredens. Then we ate a big bowl of dirt with grass on top for dessert and it also was...FREE!
Here I am looking like a cheese ball.
Yes, I'm wearing a scarf in the middle of summer.
No, It didn't catch on fire.
Yes, I'm getting my hair done on Friday.
No, I didn't use the scrubber to flip the chops.
Yes, I know how cute my husband is.
Yes, I know how big my head looks, thanks for reminding me.
6 comments:
Now that's one good lookin' family.
Mowing and grilling is fun! Kind of... it's funny because Rob and I are the opposite about the grilling. For a long time I wouldn't let Rob grill because he burned everything. Finally he has learned how NOT to blacken everything we eat, so he now has grilling privileges. :)
I am craking up about what you had for dessert. Hahha You are funny.
Oh my goodness! Your head IS big. How does Andy stand to look at you???
You are so crazy. What the heck are you talking about...a big head?
You guys look great. I see no big heads in that family.
You are the cutest family. Wow the boys look alike.
Congrats on the mowing and grilling! As an Army wife I've had to learn both and must say I was quite proud of myself. I got a good laugh about your bowl of dirt for dessert.
Post a Comment