Andy expressed to me a few days ago how stressed he was working, mowing, spending time at the ER and going to school. He wants some help with the financial load we have right now...to help pay off our debt faster.
My car needs paid off. We want more in savings. That is the goal.
So I'm job searching. BLAH! It's really hard to get back in that mind set after leaving my career as a Visual Merchandiser and being a stay at home mommy for the last 10 months...but if it will make him happy and less stressed then I'll do what it takes. It's hard to do though, not gonna lie. I don't wanna have to work. But arguing over the grocery bill isn't fun either. So it looks like I'm going to try to find something at least for a little while.
I'm being really picky about it. I'm considering serving at a restaurant somewhere. I get bored really easily so want to be constantly busy if I do have to work. Serving would be a good option. It will only be for a little while.
My secret plan is to get pregnant as fast as possible...that way I'll TRULY only be locked into working for a little while...because I'll be so huge and then pop out a kid then I for sure can stay home.
These last few months have been hard on us. He's stressed because he's working his tail off and I'm stressed because I never see him and when I do he's, like I said, stressed. So much on his mind he's just not fully with us. Ohhp, and here come the tears. I know everything will be fine and we'll be stronger because of all this but right now it's just sucky.
Whelp, enough complaining for one night. Andy is snoozing, Colt is out, Copper is chasing rabbits in her dreams and I'm up. Think I'll go return some crap at Walmart. Think they'll know I left?
Feeling alone. Kinda. Not really.
Bye Computer Screen.
3 comments:
Oh man...we are on the Dave plan and we want things paid off too. I am nervous that soon I will be looking for a job too. Good luck, I hope you find a perfect fit.
I kinda feel your pain, a little bit. In the back of my mind I get really stressed/worried about leaving my baby at day care all day long while both me and Brett work. It wouldn't be so bad, if we worked shorter hours or had family a little closer, but neither are the case. Once in a while I think about one of us staying home, but that just doesn't seem possible. I make more money, but he's got the insurance benefits for us. I don't have insurance through my work. It's a less than perfect situation, but I know it will all work out okay. I'm sure it will be the same for you. Serving at a restaurant does sound like a good idea. You definitely have the personality for that! Good luck with the job search.
Mo,
I feel your pain! I know how hard it is to go shopping and no impulse by and to get the best deals possible on a limited budget. No fun! You are right though you will be stronger because of this and I am sure it will be an awesome feeling to have ALL your debits paid off! Hang in there, later in life you'll look back and think that was such a small hump in life.
God's timing is perfect!
Have a blessed day!
Jenny Johnson
Post a Comment