My son has a new face he makes. I've named it, "stink face". He makes this face at me, at my friends, at strangers at restaurants, and at himself when no one if looking. The "stink face" also comes with a noise. It's 1/2 grunt noise and 1/2 "EWuuuuuHguu". If you happen to see my son making this face, don't jump to conclusions and think that he's mad or sad or grumpy or happy. He's nothing. He's just making his 'stink face'. Its quite comical. Stinky.
4 comments:
That is one of the cutest Stink Faces ever! Lovin his hair too. He is just too cute.
Well then, you need to buy the book I Love You Stinky Face. It's our all time favorite.
well,I love the burger, but, hummm, that face has got to smooth out baby. He is too adorable to make his eye brows look like Samantha from Bewitched. :) lol
Wow, that is a pretty stinky stink face.
Post a Comment