The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All
I watched it by myself...but not if you include 2 hours filled with excessive texting from Kaley, Chelssie, Shannon and Laurie. OH, and Andy watched it with me. He is no longer in the closet. So here are my thoughts...they can be summed up with six words. Hairy. Jake. Farts. Feet. Pepperoni. Reid.
- Hairy. What was up with the hairy men last night? Like 5 on them had full out beards. Although, HELLO Jesse. Keep that scruff!
- Jake. Poor Jake. He got pounded. Although, I get what the guys were trying to say [loosen up a bit] having a group of men pound into you on national T.V. can't be that great for the ego. I thought he handled it well, until he tried to act all macho and drop the f-bomb on Sasha. "How's that for perfect?". Still kinda too perfect even when trying to act not perfect. Woman love him. Chelssie loves him. Lots of people love him. I like him. He's a gentleman, but I don't think I want him to be the next Bachelor. At first I thought, YES, he'd be great, but he smiles at everything and he pulls a mighty good "Mesnick"[if you missed it, a 'Mesnick' is when a grown man sobs over a railing, just like Jason Mesnick did]. I much rather it be Mike the break dancer. He's so cute.
- Farts. Why were there so much farting going on? The guys made it sound like all they did in the house was fart 24/7. Even Chris Harrison got in on the fart action with the 'pull my finger' clip. Was that a real fart???
- Feet. If I have to see the clip of Tanner P. acting like he's licking a foot one more time I'm going to find the nearest fork and stick it in my right eye. Enough is a enough.
- Pepperoni. Jillian GOT AT that pepperoni. Just give the girl a piece of pizza already! It's just a piece of meat Jilli, calm down.
- Reid. And I quote from my post last week..."I'm crossing my fingers hoping for an ABC twist where she brings back Reid..." You all owe me five bucks. I called it. Well, she's not bringing him back but he's coming back. And in the preview he had a ring and a confession. Here I go with my predictions...the confession? I love you. Aw. I like him.
Ok, on with my life.
p.s. Also in the previews for next week Ed is wearing those same green shorts. Time to poke my other eye out.
6 comments:
I was totally calling the reid thing too especially when he didn't show up for the show "because of a prior engagement." Ha! ABC you don't fool me. :)
Some of my friends tried to convince me that ED's shorts are "in-style!" Yeah and speedos are too!
Mike as the next bachelor...love it.
I do love me some Jake!! But I don't think he would be the right guy for the next Bachelor, I think he'll do just fine finding his best friend on his own. Ummm...where was Wes last night, not man enough to stand up for himself and his actions apparently. I've heard in ABC's little twist that Kiptyn is the next Bachelor, we'll see!! Go Reid Go!!!
jake did such a good job. and i loved how michael - the break dancer - totally stood up for him. i think they love jesus.
anyway, i am so excited for mcsweetie to come back. he is a gem and i think they are the best match of the bunch. i wonder if abc does compatibility testing before the show ?? random thought. anyway, i loved when jill said she, what was it, "had good discernment in men?!" hmm... yeah, probably right.. you know, with wes sticking around forever and all.
to conclude. shan and i agree that reid's "previous engagement" was being engaged to jillian... unless she blows this, too, and walks away without a fiance, which is also totally possible.
the end of this saga.
I am more clueless than anyone, apparently, because it never crossed my mind that Reid's "prior engagement" was due to him being WITH Jillian?! Durr. I hope that's the case, at least. He is a Hottie Two-Shoes.
I can't wait for next week. GAHHHH!!!!
okay, I think Ed needs to be out...outta here Buddy. He always looks so sad. Puppy eyes.
Ried is coming back to tell her he loves her.then she is going to pick him...and out go all the rules for the Bachelor. No one is following the rules. Guys leave, then come back, guys leave then come back to chat and tell. Girls asks for a private conversation right in the middle of the Rose Ceremony..hello. That is not how the game is played. Now, I think a guy is coming back after being sent home without a rosiedoodle to ask her to marry him. What? I can't take the whatever goes. Next we will find out that Jillian is really a guy and coming out of the closet on national TV.
Okay , now back to work to inforce those rules in the showroom. Order in the court!!!
MOM :)SO TRUE! It's crazy. They make up their own rules...anything for T.V.
Post a Comment