July 3, 2009

it went fast, real fast

You know that one summer that you had so much fun you wanted everyday to last forever? I've had one of those summers. That summer went by fast. Really fast. But not near as fast as my last 10 months. On the 4th of July, Colt will be 10 months old. Which means in 2 months he'll be 1 year old. I will have a 1 year old.

He's not 1 yet...so today I will enjoy my 9 month old. I'll cuddle with him. Give him his paci and his blankie as much and as often as he wants. Instead of jumping to a sippie cup...I'll let him have his baba. He's my baby. And he will never ever be 9 months old again.

Time really flys when you're in love with a baby.

3 comments:

Mandy Mitchell said...

Hurray for being 10 months tomorrow!! This should be fun for you guys, seeing as it is Colt's first 4th of July. Are you going to let him shoot off some fireworks?? Yeah, you're right...he's probably a little too young for that still. lol. Have fun celebrating!

ODCFkids said...

totally.

He & Me + 3 said...

It does go by so fast. I turned around and mine is 9! Yikes.
Cute pictures.