July 22, 2009

good soil

God gave Andy Breden good soil. He didn't just sit there and watch his good soil, he did something with it. He bought seeds, put them in the ground, watered, weeded and harvested. Blood, sweat and tears. We worked in the garden the other night together and it got me thinking. How many times in my life has God given me good soil and instead of doing something with it I just sat there? How many people did he put in my path that I could have loved on but didn't? How many times could I have stood up for something I believed in, but choose not to? At the end of the day I wonder what I would have harvested?
Makes me wonder.

6 comments:

ChrissyM said...

I love how you think.

Nic said...

Enough cucumbers to last a lifetime. Jen however would eat all those green beans in one sitting. I on the other hand think they taste like watery dirt

Ash said...

That's a lot of zucchini there my dear. Hopefully you feel like being Betty Crocker for a few days. There's going to be a lot of bread, muffins and cookies coming out of your oven. Hopefully your food processor can handle all that.

He & Me + 3 said...

Those veggies look awesome!

Unknown said...

mmmmmmmm making me hungry! oink!

Keri said...

Love the post!