Guess What?
I have a job.
I'll be watching a little boy. [same age as Colt]
Three days a week.
From 6am-1pm.
In the comfort of my own home.
In my pj's...drinking coffee...watching Pooh Bear.
I was like, "Dear lord...give me a good job"
And he was like, "DING...ANSWERED!"
He loves me.
9 comments:
he does. And what a lucky little guy getting to spend the mornings with you and colie bear!! Thank you Jesus
That's so awesome! I was thinking about you all afternoon after I read your post about getting a job - I am so glad such a great opportunity was given to you!
whooo hooo - amen!!! xxoo
God is so good. congrats on your job. How fun for you and colt to have a playdate 3 days a week:)
yeah...I thought about that after I posted....the great perk is to stay in jammies! :) And cuddle the boys! What better job! :)
Jenny Johnson
woooo hooooo so exciting!!!!
Oh my gosh!! That's so great Mo! How exciting. If I were closer I would let you watch my soon-to-be baby too. I wish I could find a mom like you that was willing to watch my baby while I was at work for some cash. I hope you enjoy your new job! I'm sure you'll be the best ever.
I love how things work out like that. So awesome.
Congrats on the new job! How exciting. Best of luck. SOunds absolutely wonderful...to be able to stay home and make money doing it :o)
Post a Comment