July 14, 2009

bye reid. you looked cute in your glasses.

I'm 10% embarrassed to keep talking about this but 90% bored...so here I go...The Bachelorette.

Last night I was graced with the presence of Kaley, Courtney, Chelssie and Laurie. My fellow Bachelorette followers. AND across town Jen and Shannon were texting crazies...so it was almost like there were there. It's fun to watch this show with lots of girls. OH, Lane and Andy were there too. They were outside playing with the dogs but then sat in the kitchen and grazed over the food. We all know they just wanted to catch some of the episode. Come out of the closet all men who watch the bachelorette! You know you watch it.

Anyhow, here's what we've come up with after watching last nights episode:
  1. Jilli is kinda dumb. "Kip, Will you give me a big giant kiss if I jump off this pole???"---I swear she's act's three sometimes. "Reid, look at that giant tribal face sticking his tongue out behind you...He's saying, 'C'mon man, tell her how you feel"---I mean, I swear she's two. ALSO who writes, "J + ?" in the sand?
  2. We all were guessing for weeks who had the bedroom issue. Not like we care...but we do. haha. I quote, directly from Shan's text, "I think it's Kippers Skipper that's on the fritz". Low and behold...it was ED. Ed's problem in bedroom probably stemmed from the fact that he could fit into shorts that short. I mean, Eddie...or Richie...whatever...HOW short were those shorts? Did you enjoy having the man thigh just hanging out all day? Wow. And then he stayed in them for hours and hours? I mean, Jilli's mini-shirt was longer than his shorts. ALL WRONG.
  3. I think part of Jilli's [I'm making myself sick with the Jilli], I mean, JILLIAN likes Ed so much because he's the only one that is willing to propose at the end, and the only one to drop the "L" bomb on her. I'm getting the feeling [by seeing how much pressure she was putting on Reid] that if Wes were back and would have said, "YES. I want to marry you after knowing you for 5 weeks." He would still be on the show. It's like, Jilllian, do you want a great guy or a wedding ring?
  4. Were her and Reid wearing swimsuits in that bath tub? Who would want that on T.V???? AND the oil rub down with Richie? AND when she came out in that white hoodie thingie? Eh, HI MOM!
  5. She made a mistake. Kiptyn MIGHT break her heart...and ED wears short shorts...therefore she should have kept Reid. He was a sweetie. I'm crossing my fingers hoping for an ABC twist where she realizes she made a mistake and brings Reid back and tells ED, "Nair for short shorts!". Then it would be between Kippy and Reid.

Until next time...don't let you husband wear shorts like Richie. It should be against the law.

4 comments:

ODCFkids said...

urgh.

she makes me so mad... she obviously has so sense whatsoever.

reidy mcsweetie, we'll find you someone who doesn't sabotage their relationships or prefer manpanties.

Ash said...

So I was watching last night and after a while I left the leaving room to continue watching in the bedroom and left Marcus with the remote however he never changed the channel, mmm...
Onto the show (which I had to re-watch this AM due to falling asleep). Bye bye Reid, apparently he wasn't able to move as fast as Jillian wanted. And Mr Kip well I like him but since he also stated he wouldn't be ready by the end to pop the question, I guess that leaves us with Ed the smooth talker, says what you want to hear kinda guy. I guess we'll find out in 2 wks though.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I can't contribute to this post. I swore them both off after the last Bachelor let down.

However, I'm intrigued with the man panties comment.

Meredith said...

Oh my gosh...I agree with all your points! Especially the fact that I REALLY think she just wants a ring and Ed told her he would give her one...it's crazy. Who says bye to Reid!?!? He was so cute!!!