July 24, 2009

the best game ever

Last night before Andy and I drifted off to sleep I asked him if he remembered this one game we used to play...he did and after some begging he caved and played along. I'll share this secret game with you and you only. We typically play this game before bed [get your mind outta the gutter]. It's really fun, totally ridiculous and I guarantee that you will be crying from laughing so hard. Andy said last night, 'I forgot how much I loved that game'.

Promise me you'll play?
Here are the rules:
a. Hug each other so that you're super close. [I just hop on over to his pillow]
b. One person goes first and they have to make the ugliest face ever [sound effects are allowed].
c. The first person to break down and laugh first looses.
d. Take turns making ugly faces.
A few funny things a) if you knew my husband you would never in a million years think of him actually enjoying this game, but he loves me, and so he plays and he's grown to love it and 2) It's also really fun when you're playing and the other person has a dead serious face going on because your funny face ISN'T that funny and you almost blow it.

Anyhow.
Just try it.
No, you're not to old for games.

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I know I could totally win that one. I will have to try it.

Chelssie said...

awe I cant wait to try it tonight, nick will totally Lose :)

Anonymous said...

oh what a face! is that andy?

Mo said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS?? haha! NO!