I pick at least 5-6 extra large bouquets of lilacs every few days to put in my house or to give away. Right now I have...
1 bouquet in my spare bathroom
1 on my night stand
1 in my kitchen
1 sitting right under my nose in my office.
You should smell my house. It's magical.
Question...Is it stealing if I'm not quite sure if the bush is on my property or my neighbors? It's like half way? And they can't even see them...And I typically groom the bushes so that they come back fuller every year. I treat them like they're mine...BUT, still not really sure if they are or not.
You guys want some? Seriously, I'll help you pick them. I have good cutters in the garage.
4 comments:
Lilacs are my favorite! I love the way they look and smell. Do you mind sending some to CO?
p.s. Colt is seriously the cutest ever! I love watching his new tricks
Lilacs take me back to my childhood. WE had them outside our house. Just lovely.
i love lilac bushes. i want some. lilacs are my favorite. i have a lilac candle.
I love lilacs!! Lucky lady... one of the downsides to living in a apartment.
Post a Comment