Oh my gosh...I love his little shoes! Almost as much as his cheeks!!!
OK, is that boy wearing pink shoes???
Those are just way too cute. What a doll baby! Love the cheeks!
THEY'RE RED!
Holy cow!!! What a cutie=) I can't wait until Colt and Gavin can run around the park together!
How cute!!!Jo
Hi there!What an adorable little boy you have here!! He is so cute!!Hope to be back by and visit again soon.BlessingsMikki
aww you two are so beautiful . i love that last one of the both of you. :) gosh i can't believe how much he is already grown up since the last time i've seen him. i miss you two.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh my gosh...I love his little shoes! Almost as much as his cheeks!!!
OK, is that boy wearing pink shoes???
Those are just way too cute. What a doll baby! Love the cheeks!
THEY'RE RED!
Holy cow!!! What a cutie=) I can't wait until Colt and Gavin can run around the park together!
How cute!!!
Jo
Hi there!
What an adorable little boy you have here!! He is so cute!!
Hope to be back by and visit again soon.
Blessings
Mikki
aww you two are so beautiful . i love that last one of the both of you. :) gosh i can't believe how much he is already grown up since the last time i've seen him. i miss you two.
Post a Comment