Nothing like a butt-naked baby on a hot summers day! I love that when I took his diaper off he started to stretch out and enjoy the breeze. Crack me up! Who doesn't like to be naked? Right?
Ahhhhhh sigh. Thank you. I just checked your blog only to find new pictures of one of my favorite boys. I can make it through the rest of the day with a smile on my face and an image of little fella's buns.
5 comments:
Look at the chubbies. So true about being free. LOL
Yeah I say let 'em enjoy it while they're still little... innocent and not self-conscious.
Ahhhhhh sigh. Thank you. I just checked your blog only to find new pictures of one of my favorite boys. I can make it through the rest of the day with a smile on my face and an image of little fella's buns.
I love you,
Chrissy
I love him and his buns...teeheee!!!!
awww I love him and those buns!!!!
Post a Comment