Tonight I turned down carrot cake. I just closed my eyes and remembered back to that one birthday I had when I ate carrot cake for dessert. Will power at it's finest.
I'm very proud of you. I, on the other, did not turn down carrot cake. Nope, last night when my father-in-law placed it in front of my face I scarfed every bite of it. No will power here. At least not when it comes to carrot cake, it's my fave.
3 comments:
What a great picture of you and hubby! You're so pretty, Mo!!
I love carrot cake. My fave if it is made good. Cute picture.
I'm very proud of you. I, on the other, did not turn down carrot cake. Nope, last night when my father-in-law placed it in front of my face I scarfed every bite of it. No will power here. At least not when it comes to carrot cake, it's my fave.
Post a Comment