Friday morning I woke up to find two cards on my table.
The 'wifey' one made me cry and the 'mommy' one made me laugh because Colt signed his own name [with the help of big daddy] and then I cried because he's almost 8 months old and growing too fast. I'm sappy. 
Then after making Colt's breakfast and looking out my front window I found a brand new pink hanging basket on my front porch. Also for me...also from my hubby...also made me really happy. He's good at giving me little surprises that fill my heart up.
The 'wifey' one made me cry and the 'mommy' one made me laugh because Colt signed his own name [with the help of big daddy] and then I cried because he's almost 8 months old and growing too fast. I'm sappy. 
The last night we went to Tabor Hill and Oh my word...if you want some good food...you should go there. Wow. So good. Lane & Laurie, and Kaley & Rob graced us with their presence and we had lots of good times.
Here I am with my hottie husband.
Laurie and Lane. This is right after Lane made some origami out of his dinner napkin. I will not be mentioning what he crafted with his skills...all I can say is Laurie was embarrassed and told him to hide it.
Kaley & Rob. Getting their dessert on. Because the baby's gotta eat!
The view of the Vineyard from our table. So pretty!
I wore the light fixture as a hat. It was just my size. XXXL.


4 comments:
Great pictures of a fun day. Love that Colt signed the card. So cute.
Love the hat too! LOl
Mo...You look absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe how fast the years have gone by! Colt is the cutest! Those cheeks get me every time :)
I'm so jealous of your hat! Love all the photos. What a great night of fun! Happy Birthday! Oh, not that you need me to tell you, but you are one hawt momma!
Oh my gosh..love all the pictures!! What a bunch of great looking couples, and I love your top!!!!
Happy belated Birthday!!
Post a Comment