May 7, 2009

how many licks does it take...?

Tonight I let Colt have a tootsie pop sucker. He didn't eat the whole thing just licked it for a while. Imagine tasting sugar for the very first time. I'll bed his taste buds were dancing.
Sugar Crash. Colt took a nap with his Uncle Penter.So...How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

4 comments:

shannon said...

wow in the first two i had to take a double take... how do our children look so much a like sometimes?!?!?!?!

and ps. bahhhahahhahaahah i cant believe you gave him a sucker and then the sugar crash tooooooo freaking funny.

He & Me + 3 said...

So cute and they just love sugar the first time and then everytime after that. lOL

Mandy Mitchell said...

I especially like the 2nd pic. Little Colt can hold his own sucker and look so cute doing it!!

Anonymous said...

The world may never know.