First) The other day I mentioned to Spencer and his girlfriend, Susanna that I loved sunflowers and I wanted to used them for Mom and Dad's party but they were too pricey. End of story. We moved on. Yesterday Spencer said he had a little something for me for Mothers day. I'm not even his MOM! [see picture below]. The best part about this gift is not the flowers itself but the fact that my brother has such a sweet heart. He listens. He bought these for me because he knew I mentioned that I loved them and he thought it would bless my heart. He is a gem! What a good husband he'll make someday! I'm so lucky and thankful to have such an great brother. Thank you Jesus!


Secondly) I had a rough night last time. Colt is getting lots of teeth all at once. He has a really bad fever all night last night. He's having trouble with his peepee and it just seemed like everything was happening at once. I had spent all morning with him trying to make him happy and as I let the dog in from outside I stopped and was in awe by the view of my backyard. I thanked God out loud and just stood there for a minute. Look at what God has given us today? Look at the sky. It's like he took his paint brush and just paint the clouds in the sky just for me. So beautiful. Instantly everything was going to be okay. I don't know what it is but I feel so close to God when I see something like that. It's like he's saying, I'm still here. I hear him whisper that in the winter especially. When everything is so beautiful, quiet and white. Almost makes me want to cry. Thank you Jesus!

4 comments:
Those flowers were gorgeous and a brother that listens? YOu are blessed.
Sorry Colt is not feeling 100%...I hope he gets better soon.
Gorgeous skies!
Love LOVE YOU
You are blessed Mo, and thanks for seeing God in everyday things and reminding us of his love! Love you guys!
He is a great brother!!! Happy Mother's Day to you, little lady:)
Post a Comment