April 6, 2009

truth be told...

truth be told...I got pee'd on tonight.

truth be told...I haven't changed out of my pajamas since Saturday.

truth be told...after I got pee'd on Colts foot went into his own poop and then on to my hands.

truth be told...my mom just said to me 'goodnight...now go make a baby!'

truth be told...I'm glad she didn't say S-E-X.

truth be told...I DVR'd the Academy of Country Music Awards and have watched it three times since it aired last night.

truth be told...I didn't fast forward through the commercials.

truth be told...I'm an idiot.

truth be told...I want to be Julianne Hough from DWTS.

truth be told...I never know if I should pronounce her name as Ho...or Huff. So instead I'll call her...J-Ho.

truth be told...when I cut Colt's 'side locks' tonight Andy said I made his hair look worse.

truth be told...Andy calls my fiber bars...'fart bars'

truth be told...he is a fart bar.

truth be told...I'm jealous of all my family in Florida on Spring Break.

truth be told...I still think snow is pretty in Indiana, even on April 6th.

truth be told...I might get shot for saying that. I know a few angry Hoosiers.

truth be told...Andy's chicken sandwich from Nutrisystem looked like cat food.

truth be told...I'm ordering Nutrisystem too.

truth be told...I like cat food.

truth be told...my bed is lonely sometimes and I miss my husband.

truth be told...he's snoozing right now and for the life of me I can't bring myself to sleep! Anyone know of a good sleeping pill?

truth be told...I take back my Would You Rather. I rather lick the sweaty arm pit.

truth be told...I don't understand Twitter.

truth be told...sometimes I wish I lived on a farm and lived a more simple life.

truth be told...I'd probably get attacked by wild cockroaches and never stand a chance. Not just any kind of cockroaches...but the wild ones.


k. going to go to sleep.

truth be told...I'll probably just lay there with my eyes all bug-eyed...stare at my spinning fan...try to count the rotations...think of a witty blog entry...and the name of my new book...snuggle up to Andy...get rejected from snuggling because, "You're too hot"...question if he meant that as 'sweaty hot' or a 'sexy hot'...remember that I'm still in my pj's from Saturday and confirm that was not a 'sexy hot'...consider getting up and checking my facebook...reassure myself that no one had changed their status in the last 4 minutes...hear a noise...think it's a burglar...decided it was something smaller like a mouse or a giant cockroach...feel a tickle in my hair...slap my head thinking I felt a cockroach...eventually fall asleep...get woken up at 5:45am by Andy saying Goodbye as he leaves for work...give him kisses through my sleepy haze and hear him say something about my awesome dragon breath...keep sleeping until I hear 'Ya ya ya ya ya...Ma ya ya...ma ma ma ma'...you get the idea.

6 comments:

ChrissyM said...

truth be told...you are hysterical and I love you.

More Than Words said...

Oh my goodness girl..go to sleep already! LOL

Ali Farmer said...

This is one of my fav posts!

So I know we are all wondering, did you make a baby? ;)

Ali Farmer said...

oh and one more thing...Julianne is my favorite too! No wonder we are "blog friends!"

He & Me + 3 said...

That was hysterical...you are a hoot. If something is gonna be told, it should always be the truth. Loving your honesty:)

shannon said...

truth=when i was younger i used to steal my dogs jerky treats. i would get in trouble by my mom, but i loved them so i did it anyway.