Here's wishing you all a Happy Easter. Enjoy this weekend with the love ones around and lets not forget the ultimate sacrifice that was made for us. Wanna hear something else really cool...He is coming back. He is coming back for you. Think we'll be able to blog in Heaven? Let's all have a giant blogosphere party when we get there. That might be the only time some of us meet...in heaven. Craziness.
Here is a picture that I stare at whenever I get a chance. My friend Shannon took it when she visited last week. This is her little boy Gavin and Colt. They're such sweeties. This might be my most favorite picture.
Happy Easter!
4 comments:
Knee hi's for boys...my son wore those for his one year picture. Cute picture...love the matching outfits. So cute.
Happy Easter.
I need to know...
did you put the poor boy in tights? My dad has photos of himself as a baby in a dress. Of course we tease him relentlessly about it. :)
Boys do wear tights...then they become dancers and so on and so on. I don't think you want to go down that road.
Andy don't let her do it!
haha. No tights. instead his huge fat chunk legs just hung out all day. he did wear socks though...
Post a Comment