Remember how Colt drooled over my cool phone so now I have Andy's hand-me-down phone? Well, with his old phone came all his old pictures/videos and I found some funny ones. Most are of him and his friends at the FD. Some I can't explain. Boys are funny.
3 comments:
OK, I demand an explaination of the man in the bra!!!
I get he must have man boobs, but why is his shirt up over his head?
Oh my that is too funny...my kids get my phone, and I find some crazy stuff on there too.
idk. i was actually with andy when we saw the dude with the bra on. we were driving through the parking lot after leaving the DMV and that guys was shirtless with a bra on...inthe process of putting his shirt on and we were able to snap the shot of the 'bro'. we laughed for days.
Post a Comment