A few minutes later he walked into the kitchen with his old phone [the phone from his pre-blackberry days] and said Look...I got you a new phone! So, until August when I can renew my contract and get a real new phone, I get to used Andy's hand me down phone. The buttons work but the picture quality is poop. See how fuzzy the pictures are in my April One post?? Oh well. It keeps us from spending money which is all apart of 'the plan'.
Since my new-used phone doesn't have a good camera I've been having to get out my digital camera which seems like so much more work. I have to plug things in and click download. See? Too much work. Anyhow, here are some shots taken with a real camera and a few from my piece-o-poop phone camera. Try and guess which is which.
This has been our month of April so far...
No this isn't one of those hands you put in the back of a car trunk...this is Colt mid-nap.
The sideways lean. Colt's has taken his cuteness to a new level.
Copper n' Colt. They like each other.
Friday we went bowling with our friends. Here is Kaley and I. She's pregnant. Her baby is hiding, not only in this picture, but in real life too. It's an invisible baby. The only way I know she's really pregnant is I saw the ultra sound pictures. But she ate a lot of pizza on Friday and if I blur my eyes I can see a baby bump...OH and she almost beat the guys while bowling. So if you add all those signs together...you have a BABY!
Here is Andy and I bowling at the same time. We bet that whoever knocked down more pins got a five minute back rub. We went at the same time and got matching GUTTER BALLS! Then on our second roll I knocked down all but 1 and Andy got another GUTTER BALL!! He got gutter balls the whole night and ended up only getting 60 points for there entire 3 rounds of bowling we played. He sucks at bowling.
This is John and Ang. They're married too. Ang was really excited because her iPhone glowed in the dark. It was Cosmic Bowl Friday. Black light baby. I was really hoping my light gray shirt would make me one giant glow ball but instead all I did was blend in and become invisible the whole night. My teeth didn't even glow. Sadness.
This is Andy and I. We're married to each other. See Rob in the background? That's Kaley's baby daddy. They're married too. And having a baby. Except you can't see it yet.
This is [from left to right, in case you get confused] ME, JEN, and KALEY. Somehow my head magically becomes three times the size of a normal head every time I take a picture. What's the deal with that?
This is Nic and Jen bowling together. They're married too...and remember Colt's friend baby Logan? That's their baby. Funny story...The last round of bowling all the girls played with each other and we all had to do funny things before we threw the ball like...tap dance your way up to the lane then release and then give us your best 'jazz hands'...or...the do the Fred Flintstones fast toes run then release. One of them was skip up the lane then release. Well...JEN for some reason forgot to how to skip [i think she's still recovering from childbirth...it jacks ya all up]...anyhow she forgot how to skip and did a fancy hop-scotch move instead. Then she was baffled by her brain fart and almost pee'd her pants laughing so hard. She recovered...stepped to the line again and gave us her best second-attempt at skipping. She skipped nicely down the lane but released the ball backwards and almost killed us all. That was the point in the evening when we all almost pee'd our pants. Ahhh...good times.
This is me curled up under my favorite blanket. Yesterday I told Andy that I hope in Heaven that clouds are made of down comforters that smell like bleach. That combination makes me really happy.
This is baby boy yesterday at the Dr's office. We have another ear infection. Every time we think he might be getting a tooth there is a stuffy nose and a ear infection to follow. We caught it really early this time so he hasn't been near as sad.
Check out that cute hat! It a Walmart design. Walmart is my new Target. I'm falling head over heals.
Longest post ever.
Sending Love.
Mo
6 comments:
Thank you, MO. I live fo ryour posts. You and Kaley both crack me up! I can't wait until Colt is a toddler to hear your stories then!
That was a good time - glad you rounded everybody up! Baby's been moving around a lot in the past couple of days....I think my bump is growing too, so you won't need to cross your eyes too much longer. Yay!
colt is such a handsome man!
it looks like april is shaping up to be a great month! you know what will keep the streak alive? um, a colten/logan play date! ... and probably some warm weather, but we don't have to wait for that!
I love that crib. very cool. Great pictures and bowling is so much fun!
Looks like a fuuun night!!
Looks like you guys had a great time!!! Sorry about your phone...but make sure to keep taking pictures. You wouldn't want me to go into Colt withdraw, now would you?!?!?
Post a Comment