I think flying would be cool but if you're the only person who can fly it wouldnt be that much fun to fly by yourself I dont think. And here's a question...can i just think of flying and start floating around...or do I actually have to flap my arms?
I do wish I could read Andy's mind. That would be awesome. He's a man of many words and when he does speak it lacks detail which drives me nutty.
SO ya. I'm choosing the mind reading. BUT I want the ability to turn it off when I want to and use it when I want to. Don't want to hear all you crazy folks talking trash about me.
Fly. I think the opportunity to have hurt feelings would be so great if I could read other people's minds. I'd especially love to fly really fast, so I could travel wherever I wanted in half the time!
ha.. ok, first i'd like to address the fact that you question your own question. you can make the parameters; if you say it's only flapping your wings then it is so! haha, i love you.
second, i don't like flying in airplanes at all, so i would like to be able to fly and skip that whole scenario all together. unless it would be similar then i would rather read minds...
i would have to choose the Mind reading, It would really help me out with my job i think, instead of asking the customer do you have any other ? and they say no, when really they have a million i could just look like an ALL STAR sales rep and show them all the things they are thinking :)
8 comments:
I think flying would be cool but if you're the only person who can fly it wouldnt be that much fun to fly by yourself I dont think. And here's a question...can i just think of flying and start floating around...or do I actually have to flap my arms?
I do wish I could read Andy's mind. That would be awesome. He's a man of many words and when he does speak it lacks detail which drives me nutty.
SO ya. I'm choosing the mind reading. BUT I want the ability to turn it off when I want to and use it when I want to. Don't want to hear all you crazy folks talking trash about me.
mind reader...I am afraid of heights.
Fly. I think the opportunity to have hurt feelings would be so great if I could read other people's minds. I'd especially love to fly really fast, so I could travel wherever I wanted in half the time!
Yep, I agree, in most cases reading minds would be very hurtful.
I'm going with flying. I wouldn't even mind if I had to flap my arms because I love chics with muscular arms so that would just be a benefit.
I have the ablility to do both and flying is way better than you can even imagine, trust me I know because I can read your mind
ha.. ok, first i'd like to address the fact that you question your own question. you can make the parameters; if you say it's only flapping your wings then it is so! haha, i love you.
second, i don't like flying in airplanes at all, so i would like to be able to fly and skip that whole scenario all together. unless it would be similar then i would rather read minds...
i would have to choose the Mind reading, It would really help me out with my job i think, instead of asking the customer do you have any other ? and they say no, when really they have a million i could just look like an ALL STAR sales rep and show them all the things they are thinking :)
Flying for sure. If you could read peoples thoughts you wouldn't want to after a couple hours.
Post a Comment