April 7, 2009

it's a text message

What do you get when you have a Grandma who has a new cell phone that takes good pictures...but doesn't want to learn how to text?

You get this...Note: Grandpa was used as a prop for this message because of his good looks and his ability to hold a 3"x8" piece of paper in an upright position.

Aren't they cute??

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are adorable and creative, LOL!!! Dustin does not care for texting and it drive me nuts. Maybe I should give him this idea:)

He & Me + 3 said...

That is too cute! What a creative and fun guy!

Kate said...

That is hilarious! I wish I would've thought of that YEARS ago! (Not a big text-er)

ODCFkids said...

hilarious. i love it.

Anonymous said...

How cute, I love it!

Jo

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh...toooooo cute!! Love it!

Mandy Mitchell said...

wow, her phone does take good pictures. I'm impressed with her creativity.

Ali Farmer said...

Now I see where your get your funny genes from...

rachel louise said...

haha! that's the best. i love it :)

Anonymous said...

FLIPPING WAY CUTE!!! Awww mo!!! So cute lol

Keri said...

That there is some good stuff! Hysterical!