April 16, 2009

the grape jelly


Andy: What is this??

Mo: Grape jelly.

Andy: We were out. Why did you buy more?

Mo: Because we were out?

Andy: You know this means I'm going to have to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I've had a million peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in my life and that's why I'm fat. If there's no jelly...I don't make the sandwich.

Mo: So just pretend it's not there or don't make the sandwich.

Andy: You don't understand. If you put the jelly in the fridge...I will eat it. It's like putting crack in the fridge then telling a crack addict not to smoke it.

Mo: I'm blogging about this.

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

That is too funny. I love grape jelly too. Crack...not so much. LOL

Anonymous said...

ummm, just saw hubby naked in the shower, not fat. Eat up boy!

okaywong said...

this so sounds like a scene from our house! always ending in..."you know im gonna blog this!"