April 13, 2009

crickets/tarantulas

Would you rather...

a. Have 1000 tarantulas in your house while you sleep?

or

b. Have 5000 crickets in your bedroom while you sleep?



AND you have to sleep naked with only a sheet to cover you up.

AND you can't close/open your bedroom door.

Remember...crickets make noise and jump...tarantulas are big hairy spiders.

16 comments:

Mo said...

this is tough one for me...i'm going to weigh my options for a little while

thinking...

shannon said...

big hairy spiders. i think they're cute. they aren't poisonous are they?

ODCFkids said...

crickets.

Mo said...

Um...i think some are mildly poisonous. i guess the bite can sting but not be too poisonous. crickets can pee on you though.

Anonymous said...

Crickets.. hands down.

Kimberly Anne said...

crickets. definitely crickets.

More Than Words said...

You're so crazy! LOL..my kids do this game with each other all the time. They come up with the grossest things!

Mo said...

I would use a super super fitted sheet and lay under it so nothing could get me...and i would toss a coin between taranculas and crickets. taranculas have the whole house to wonder not just my bedroom...and i would set up some sort of tarancula trap in the kitcken. so i might not get crawled on that often. but crickeks they would be everywhere... heebeejeebee's.

Mrs B said...

crickets for me, really fitted sheet to cover me and i'd make sure to buy a couple of semi-neglected starving frogs to let loose as well so i'd fall asleep to crickets and wake up to the bullfrogs...where does she gets these gross choices???

He & Me + 3 said...

I can't even answer...ok, I guess crickets. YUCK!

Anonymous said...

Hey, {{{tapping temple with index finger}}} that Viki is really onto something here. For sure the crickets with big hungry frogs. You didn't say we couldn't have big hungry frogs.

Crickets...final answer.

Kate said...

I wouldn't matter, because I'd pack us up and go spend the night at my mommy's house.

Mo said...

Kate's a cheater.

:)

Ali Farmer said...

Both.

Now don't spiders like to eat crickets? So while I am sleeping in my fitted sheet(thxs mo) and at my mom's house (thxs kate), the spider will be busy eating all the crickets and I will be safe.

Nicolle said...

Oh gosh. I can't stand either of those. I would have to say crickets, but I don't know! You crack me up because you are so "real" and funny!

We always had this one we would say in high school: Would you rather slide down a razor blade into a pool of alchohol, or jump off a building and get your eyelash caught on a nail. I can't believe I still remember them!

Keri said...

Gee whiz, this is a toughy. I can't stand either, but would probably opt for the crickets. Can I wear ear plugs?