Andy: Awake yet? How are you?
Me: "I drank all my milk Dad! Mom has a tummy ache"
Me: I took a pregnancy test. Andy: And???
Me: All I can say is I wish you were home...
Me: I'll send you a picture of my result
Me: 

Andy: Mean Mommy.
Not the best trick I've ever come up with but it's still early.
Bug Update: Andy researched and their not roaches. He has yet to tell me what they are. I asked him last night if he could pretty please get a bug guy and he said, eventually. That is not a joke.
6 comments:
Good one!
Cute picture.
Good luck with the bug guys.
hahahaha...that was a pretty good joke! I'm sure you made his heart skip a beat or two. Oh and if it makes you feel better about your bug situation. We had black widow spiders in our old apt. One even crawled across Brett's pillow!!
He's lying to keep you calm...it's a roach.
Sorry babe...it is.
Thanks for your sweet comment! :)
Funny thing is, I totally did the same thing to David this morning...and he still doesn't believe that I was lying. He came home for lunch and said, "Babe, really, are you sure you aren't pregnant? Tell me the truth..."
I love you.
I'm right there with you on the bug thing. I hate them! They freak me out.
I have to agree w/ Nobody though.
It's a roach.
Put out some bait!
Post a Comment