January 13, 2009

ugly sweaters

This Friday is the Fire Department Christmas party. The evening typically unfolds a little something like this: dinner...drinks...and a ridiculous amount of bad karaoke & and equally terrible dancing. All of which I partake in.

At the last Christmas party the guys had an ugly sweater contest. I remember Andy dressed in normal clothes and had the ugly sweater in the back seat...preparing only to commit to wearing the ugly sweater once he had seen someone else in the parking lot, walking into the party, wearing an ugly sweater. There is always the possibility that you’re the one the joke is on. Good thinking Andy.

Here are a few pictures from last year’s party and a video to go along. The sound and video quality is horrible…but watching Adam and Travis dance is just too good not to post.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, Andy's sweater...what's really scary is that those used to be so popular. What is the theme of the party this year?

Anonymous said...

there isn't one. it's actually at a different place too. some nicer restaurant, and no karoke, or bad dancing. so who knows what it will be like this year. but ya.

Anonymous said...

those sweaters are hot. do only the guys wear them though?

and, yeah, that girl in the peacoat and i are pretty similar, but my hair didn't look like that for a few years.

Anonymous said...

I recently read about someone having an Ugly Christmas Sweater party. I so need to have one of these sweater parties. What fun!