I saw Andy's firefighter gear in the corner of our kitchen yesterday and I decided to play dress up. I must say, I have a new appreciation for Andy's physical abilities. I can't imagine running in this gear. I felt like I was in a space suit but instead of no gravity...there was triple gravity. I could barley walk! Here are a few pics.
This mask totally reeked of smoke. I didn't want to put it completely on but Andy told me I had to so I could get the whole effect. I think he just wanted to laugh at me. It really was hard to breathe in though...you have to really work at the exhale.
Then there was a dog barking for help in my kitchen so I did my firefighter duties and saved the dogs life. No really. If there were sound effects with this picture you would hear my many 'try sounds' just to lift Copper an inch off the floor.
AND...that's how we spent last night : ) Are ya jealous?
3 comments:
Jealous of how good you look in that uniform, ha!
Thanks for saying hi and I love the new look of your blog!
that is awesome. you look great as a firewoman! haha. also, i completely agree about dress up night. i'm always up for a little frill.
That's how you spent your night?
Was this some sort of fantasy you acted out for your man?
'Cuz if the answer is YES, I'm waaaaaay impressed.
(Oh, and can you change your blogger settings to allow Name/ URL comments?)
Post a Comment