This is us. I was a freshman. He was a Junior. We went as friends. That dress is bad. So is my hair. And the decor. And Andy's posture. And our pasty complexion's. But we had fun.

Then we hung out with these 7 crazy people for like...4 years. No one really dated. We all just hung together.

Then Andy and Mo started to hang out one-on-one. And everyone was like 'whoa...what are they doing??' We were very mysterious. No one saw it coming. Except Aaron swears he did. But I don't really think he did.

Then one day we kissed.

The we were like 'Whelp! Guess we should get married.' So Andy asked me to marry him : )

Then we got married. And had a beautiful wedding.

(Juuust kidding. That was Halloween : )
But then seriously...we did get married.

Then we got a puppy and named her Copper. It was great to have a friend while Andy was away at the Fire Station. I wish she could have stayed this small. Sooo sweet.

Then we got pregnant. And I mutated into a large mastadon. Luckily, I got a baby out of it.

And this...is the best thing that has happen to the both of us in the last ten years. Colt : )

Now were a happy little family.

The End
7 comments:
Hi there! Oh my gosh, that was totally CUTE!!!!!!!!
I loved how you added the pictures with your story! You make me want to do that too!
LOL, I have my husbands Sr. Ball picture on my blog on the right hand sidebar!! EXCEPT, that was 20 years ago!!
You guys have a great story. I love it. And I love the three of you. Love, love, love.
this is wonderful.
What a great recap of the last 10 years! I love it! You two crack me up!
..awwww
I love reading your Blog Mo Mo. So sweet.
Love the pictures...love the story!!! You two are so blessed. What I love the most about you is how you always recognize your blessings!
Post a Comment