
Copper is a good dog. When it was just her and I we had all the fun a dog and a dogmom could have. She slept in bed with me every night when Andy was at the station. She was by my side during my pregnancy and never turned down a nap on the couch with her dogmomma. But, I'm feeling a bit guilty today after realizing how big of a diss it must have been when Colt joined our little family. I love her, don't get me wrong, but not near as much as I used to. On more than one occasion she has been a little pest to me. Her constant need for attention and love has often times made me wish she were a Cat.
Meow.
I think during the Winter she is a bit more annoying because she can't play outside...and that is a big engery burner for her.
Copper in happier times.

I took this picture last night and she looks so sad. haha.

Poor Puppy. I'll try harder...I promise.
2 comments:
Awwww - that is kinda hilarious - and sad because her face does look droopy in that last pic. haha.
It will be okay. Everyone had an adjustment. She is a loved doggie girl. And, will be more fun hunting with Andy at least for the next 10ish years. :)
Post a Comment