Often times when I'm home alone and have to use the restroom I won’t completely shut the bathroom door because… a. I’m home alone…2. I don’t plan on being in there for long…and c. shutting the door all the way would be too hard.
Copper is my shadow. 24/7. Everywhere I go. She now knows to wait a few seconds after I go in the bathroom and then she nudges her nose through the door and enters. I grunt her name through my teeth [to let her know I’m really serious] and tell her to get out! Every once in a while she’ll listen…but typically she sits on the corner of the bathroom rug, JUST out of arms reach and watches me pee.
There isn’t anything I can do about it.
Copper is my shadow. 24/7. Everywhere I go. She now knows to wait a few seconds after I go in the bathroom and then she nudges her nose through the door and enters. I grunt her name through my teeth [to let her know I’m really serious] and tell her to get out! Every once in a while she’ll listen…but typically she sits on the corner of the bathroom rug, JUST out of arms reach and watches me pee.
There isn’t anything I can do about it.
This is has been the drama of my morning thus far.
4 comments:
so ya.. Cody totally stalks me all the day long. I have surrendered all together, and am now used to the companionship when using the restroom, and have grow to like it and.... miss it when I am not at home-"embarrassed half smirk on my face"
It's good to be so loved, right?!?!?
I am guessing it is going to be a reallly long time before you have true privacy again:)
Thanks for making me laugh today!
Hey there!!
LOL @ your post!! My youngest is 5 and she still tries to go in there!!! I'm like, "Pleeeeeease, let me have some privacy!"
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!! :)
But thanks to me you never would have gotten married had I not kicked Mo out of my car that one glourious night
Post a Comment