Yesterday Andy and I were sitting on the couch just hanging out and across the room I could see something darkish brown in Colt's hands. Looked like a handful of dog food. I ran over and guess what? It was handful of human feces. "Help me
NOWWWWWWW!
OMG!" Andy laughs. I start gagging and run some bath water.
Toddler blow out diapers are worse than baby blow out diapers because the poo just drops out of his pant leg wherever he goes. Poo...in piles. Poo...scattered. Poo...in his hands.
He squished it right before I got to him. Haha!
Hope you weren't eating.

4 comments:
OMGOSH...That is funny. I can honestly say that my kids never did that. They had baby blow outs but never toddler ones. Lord knew I couldn't stomach it. :) Thanks for not posting any pictures with this post. LOL
I love it! Thank God he didn't eat it! ;)
That sounds just as nasty when I stepped in our puppy's poo!!!
That is nasty and disgusting. Is that a boy thing or a kid thing? Will Gooner do this? ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Post a Comment