November 23, 2009

beat up

Colt's black eye is almost completely gone. He was laughing as hard as the could...then biffed it and hit his head on the corner of the fireplace. Worse cry ever. So sad. Such a HIGH/LOW moment for the little fella. Although he is really steady on his feet and doesn't fall THAT often, he does hurt himself quite a bit. I think it's because he's a BOY.

The other day he was acting like a boy, doing his [what I'll coin as his 'signature move'] back flip over the couch, I started to freaked out because we heard a terrible crack and I was thinking THE CRAZY CHILD WENT A BROKE HIS ARM! After a quick assessment of all his bones being in the right place in his body by our very own At Home Paramedic [Andy] AND after he stopped crying a few minutes later and asked for some chocolate...we knew he was okay.

I have a feeling this is the start of one mini-heart attack after another that I'll be having while raising a BOY!

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh girl welcome to my world. Boys are so much fun!