Haab is what I'm calling Breden baby #2. Ya see, Haab is my mothers maiden name, and it's going to be the baby's middle name, boy or girl. I feel as if calling 'it' something other than 'it' is much more sentimental. So Haab it is. We find out in 7 days if Haab is a she or a he...a girl or a boy...a Molly or a Micah. I'm excited :)

7 comments:
I love both of your names :) I can't believe it is almost time...I am rooting for Molly!
cute names...both of them. I can't wait to find out. This seems to be going by fast...atleast for me. LOL
So Molly or Micah it is! Good to know :) Can't believe it's almost here already! a;dlkfj;lsdkfj;lsadkfjl;kj
love the names!!!! love the names!!! love the names!!! oh btw - love the names!!!! BUT love Haab more!!! or IT whatever you're calling him/her. :)
I didnt mean I love the name haab more than the names i meant the baby. der der derrr. lol
Wahoo! I am sooooooooooo excited!
I am so excited. A new little Haab-Breden. Molly or Micah is perfect. That baby will be my new Haabit. Love it. Love you, Love Andy, Love Colie.
WE are so blessed.
kisses,
mama
Post a Comment