I tried to act as sophisticated as my husband as I drank it...whirling it around in my glass...slowing inhaling the sweet aromatics. After he didn't hear me splashing the milk around in my cup as fast as possible I said, "Look at my wine!" He smirked and made me feel stupid for drinking it out of a canning jar. It was the only thing in our cupboard that wouldn't require me to get up in 10 seconds for a refill. I was really thirsty.
We're going to a cocktail harvest party tomorrow night. Until then I'll be trying to devise a way to make chocolate milk look fancy in a martini glass.

3 comments:
Too cute and have fun at your party.
oh how i love chocolate milk with a straw...i like your choice of cup.
just rim your martini glass with chocolate syrup and sugar and it will look like a chocolate martini!
Post a Comment