Lane and Laurie had us over for dinner last night. Andy was sitting in the car practically beeping the horn at me as I was running slightly late.
Side note: the only reason is because as I head out the door to join my family in the car, I realize an empty diaper bag is hanging on the hook. So I proceed to fill with diapers, pj's, corn, grapes, kiwi, milk and a paci. I guess when he rushed out the door he forgot that children have baggage. Thank goodness for mommas!
ANYHOW, we get to their house and get settled for dinner and I realize in my rushed madness I forgot to bring the booster seat. So we improvise...Got a scarf? Got a stack of books? You've got a highchair :)

p.s. Laurie, we left our milk cup in your fridge.
Again, probably not my fault

6 comments:
LOL...us moms are so creative...
You and Amber crack me up with your stories.
Who put the milk cup in the fridge, I don't believe it was you:) Ghetto at the Detweilers, we need kid toys, poor Colt!!
and to think we got a highchair what a waste of $$.
ohhhhh I can learn from you! I'm happy for mommy advice!
Whatever works right, LOL?!?!?
Post a Comment