October 2, 2009

sucked in

A knock at the door. I pretend I don't hear it so Andy will be forced to deal with whoever is out there. I hear a squeaky little voice and Andy's voice gets high too. I peek my head around to see that it's a little girl...selling things for her school. I just had to take a picture. He got sucked it by her charm...or maybe it was her glasses. We should be receiving some salad bowl thingie next month. It will probably break within the first week. After she left Andy asked...Why is it so much easier to say 'No Thanks' to a little boy, but I can't say No to a little girl???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is totally a sign. A sign that you'er going to have a little girl next and she is going to wrap him around her little, bitty finger. :)

Ash said...

too cute and very true

ChrissyM said...

awe that is sweet. :) I love your blog and life.