- The computer room. The dog sleeps here and it smells like a dog. Every time I sit in there [in here. gagging] I open the window to get some freshness in.
- The air freshener in the computer room. This is one of those air fresheners that goes off automatically through out the day to assure a fresh smell at all times. You would think this would freshen the room but instead I hold my breath until it phases out. Sometimes I gag. I gag every time.
- Poopy diapers. Ya, poopy diapers always stink...but I can't change one without having to run to the other side of the room for a big gulp of fresh air, hold my breath, run back and wipe as much as I can. Then run back to get some more fresh air. If he is wiggly I can't run away which leads to my second option. Dry heave and occasionally vomit it my mouth. Colt thinks I'm hilarious.
- Andy's deodorant. Every night he re-deodorizes right before bed then he invites me over into his arm pit nook to snuggle. I want to be in the arms of my husband but the smell makes me have to settle for spooning every time.
- Dogs. All dogs and their smells make me sick.
- Dog food. Need I saw more? Little pebbles of grossness and I about vomit every time I smell it or even see dogs eating it.
- Hamburger. Today I made a pot of chili and about added some vomit to the pot.
Even thinking about the dog food one has made me feel icky, so I'm gonna stop talking about it. Kaley is coming over for chili and I promise there is no actual vomit in the chili.
Duck taping my nose shut.

5 comments:
I remember having the same symptom. I think that's probably the worst part of pregnancy. Even now, my husband likes to put on cologne before church and bring along a cup of coffee in the car and it about makes me vomit everytime. The mix of cologne and coffee in a confined space is just torture for any prego. Hopefully your nostrils will chill out soon.
Oh my gosh, you poor thing!!!!
I remember having that too, but not that bad.
And just think, even after you have your baby, those smells will remind you of how it made you feel sick!!
cigarettes do it to me. there are some people when i see them coming i have to hold my breath or cover my nose until they pass. for the first time ever i had to get up from the sales table and have another employee finish the sale, the woman smelled as though she just bathed in her ashtray. And if i know they have this habit and ask to be weighed and measured i have to have another employee do it.
Yeah tell Andy to get that air freshener out of the computer room, as it almost sprayed me in the eye. lol.
i hadn't read this update until nic mentioned that everything you wrote sounded eerily familiar. he reminded me - as if it wasn't ingrained in my memory for all time - that his soap used to make me gag, and therefore i completely banned his showering... or at least his showering followed by my presence in the bathroom whatsoever because it just lingered in that heavy, hot air. gross...
also, diapers, meat [chicken though], and an air freshener that also went off automatically that now rests somewhere in a landfill because i chucked that thing as soon as i could balance myself on a chair again to reach it [after logan was born].
i feel for you; i really do. it sucks.
Post a Comment