MO:
[walks into computer room. Lifts shirt and reveals what seems to be the first sign of baby bump ]. Hey Babe. Check it out. This is crazy! I'm showing already. Don't you think? I mean, that has to be the baby. I haven't gained any weight and I mean...LOOK AT ME!
ANDY: [stares at the bulge coming from his wife's belly with a questionable look on his face. keeps staring. wheels turning in his head...trying to think of a way to tell his wife that he thinks she just looks fat instead of pregnant.] Um, I think it's just all those cupcakes.
MO: [laughs. good thing she was in a good mood.] I cannot believe you just said that.
You be the judge.
I'm only 14 weeks and can't believe that I'm already showing this much. I either
a) puffed up from eating 6 cupcakes in a row or
b) got impregnated by aliens and it's not really Andy's baby. Those are your choices...or maybe, SHOCKER, I'm showing because, OH YA, I'm pregnant.


12 comments:
or maybe there are 2 or 3 in there:):)
I showed sooner with the second one too. You are beautiful either way...oh I so ate like 6 cupcakes when I was pregnant too, cause it is allowed.
That's definitely a baby bump. Plus they say you show a lot sooner with your second one, since everything has already been stretched out before. yay for babies!!
Mo -
I ate 5 blueberry muffins in one sitting and my belly sticks out like that.
I, however, think you're right ... we're both pregnant. (Wink, wink)
I think you're just showing earlier...but I really like Laurie's idea :)
how fun!!!! yaya and Im kinda mad i wasnt invited over for the cupcakes!!
Hmm...maybe you will get 2! Take it as a buy one, get one :) You look so darn cute pregnant!
looking like a bump to me, ya for babies and our bumps
You DO look pretty pregnant, but that's ok. I think you look fabulously cute!
I think you look great. But, i am cracking up at your eyebrows, kinda like what the heck look. Worried look on your face. I love you and that little pumpkin, did you eat a pumpkin?
Everyone always says they show sooner on the 2nd time around.
It's my first and when I drink a lot of water I look that pregnant too. :)
You had a baby 14 months ago - Your muscles haven't even shrunk completely from the first one. So those muscles are like a deflated balloon. All loosey goosey. That's a good thing. NO more of those pangs and weird pains and pinches from pulled muscles. Grow baby Grow. !!! xxoo It's all good and all baby!
Post a Comment