Edible. That's how cute.
I would pick him hands down. Could he be any cuter?
Awww, have fun getting candy. Cole, bring home mommy the good stuff:)
OMG! I wondered what he was going to be. How cute!!! He's the most adorable pumpkin I've ever seen. The pacifer adds a nice touch an should score him some extra candy.
Aww, so so adorable :)
super cute!! did you get a new rug??
I love Halloween, it is so much fun to pass out candy to all the adorable costumed kids! His pumpkin outfit is awesome!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I would pick him hands down. Could he be any cuter?
Awww, have fun getting candy. Cole, bring home mommy the good stuff:)
OMG! I wondered what he was going to be. How cute!!! He's the most adorable pumpkin I've ever seen. The pacifer adds a nice touch an should score him some extra candy.
Aww, so so adorable :)
super cute!! did you get a new rug??
I love Halloween, it is so much fun to pass out candy to all the adorable costumed kids! His pumpkin outfit is awesome!
Post a Comment