Flippin cold, but fun!
Colt had cried & whined almost the entire 3 days previous to our trip to the patch so I was nervous that we would have a not-so-great time. BUT, luckily the color orange captivated him & he even smiled a few times. I'll be so happy when all his teeth are in. His K9-pointy-vampireish teeth have been killers to break through.
Here are a few last year compared to this year shots from the patch... thought they were cute :) AND a slide show. TA DA.
The Patch:
[Colt has gone up in price. Bad economy.]







5 comments:
The price of pumpkins jumped quite a bit in just one year! So cute though, I love that you went back to all the same pics as last year.
Also, you are gorgeous.
Amen
What a great idea!!! What a difference a year makes!
Wow, the difference in just one year is amazing! Just think about what next year will be like with the FOUR of you! :)
You are too funny!!
I love how you have the older pictures to compare!!!
He is such a cutie!! Beautiful family, Mo!
i LOVE these photo's haha so awesome!
Post a Comment