October 24, 2009

buds

My friend Shannon's friend/sister-in-law Ann, who also happens to be my friend had her baby the other day. I know what it's like when your best friend goes into labor. You need to be there, like, 10 minutes ago. When Kaley went into labor I swear I wanted to be there before her. I don't know what it is about the birth of a child but you just GOTTA be there. It's that important.

Anyhow, I was really happy to be just chilling at home and we got to watch her little buddy boy Gavin. Him and Coley play great together and they just crack me up. They're really cute. Here they are watching an episode of Tigger & Pooh. I love that Colt has a coffee cup in his hand...it was early.

3 comments:

ChrissyM said...

i love those pictures so cute.

He & Me + 3 said...

Best Buds for sure. They are so precious.

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Ahhhhhhhhh friendship. That is the cutest thing ever!