Happy Birthday Dad! What a year you've had! People can't write this stuff it's so crazy. I'm just so glad that you're alive and that God has great plans for you. I love you more than you know and I'm pretty sure you know my son does too. XOXO!
Yes, a year we will grow stronger from. And, still in everything we still have each other and were given another chance to find our purpose. Poor Dad, and with his new surgery coming up, I hope it is all over with the year. And, the 2010 is going to rock. :) I love the pictures.
1 comment:
Yes, a year we will grow stronger from. And, still in everything we still have each other and were given another chance to find our purpose. Poor Dad, and with his new surgery coming up, I hope it is all over with the year. And, the 2010 is going to rock. :) I love the pictures.
Post a Comment