August 31, 2009

it's an oreo


Pair it with a goblet full of milk that's been sitting in the freezer for 15 minutes and you have a little slice of Heaven. I would like for this to be my lunch everyday.

If I could...
I would...
But I can't...
So I shan't...

Is shan't a word?

What's your latest craving?



7 comments:

J Aquila said...

Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Mmmmmmmmmm.

Chelssie said...

Carmel Apples and Cinnimon Grahm crackers with grandmas homemade cream cheese frosting that has been chilled in the freezer for 30 minutes!!!!

Ash said...

It seems everytime I have a craving I can't get to it cause I'm at work and can't leave or I'm at home and don't want to leave.
But I can easily fall for any cookie or yummy cake.

today the oreos once again jumped in my cart and made it halfway down the aisle before i evicted them from the cart.

He & Me + 3 said...

That looks pretty good to me. I would eat chips and salsa every day if I could...and i try!

Misha Seger said...

well, now that you mention it... OREOS! yum

Ali Farmer said...

definitely ice cream and m&m's, mixed together...oh that sounds delicious!

ChrissyM said...

more cow bell.